This Video is great.
It sums up Vaccines. But not only what vaccines don’t do, but what you can do about being vaccinated.
Just an interesting statistic, The people who are most educated and doctors themselves are the ones who vaccinate their children the least.
Some of the highlights of the Video.
- Antibodies are not a marker for immunity - even though it is used as such
- Vaccines don't decrease the incidence of disease, in fact, they actually raise the incidence of disease.
- It is not vaccines themselves that are bad, but the poisons they put in the vaccines to give them a longer shelf life and increase the drug companies profit.
Brownyn Hancock's disturbing documentary
Hancock's 90-minute film delves into the truth behind the real dangers of vaccines, often using the very same peer-reviewed research emanating from conventional medicine, just as I have on my Web site.
THE FDA recently released new vaccine recommendations for adults
and in my opinion, along with many people in the video above, adults do not need any vaccines if they do what is necessary to be well.
I know I will never be vaccinated again. The video gives you action steps you can take if you have been immunized.
- and from the FDA’s own guidelines, the Flu shot should not be given to everyone. I don’t think anyone should get the flu shot as they give the shot with all the toxins that are in the vaccine. So even by the FDA’s own guidelines, below are the only people who should get the flu shot.
It is recommended that flu vaccination be administered to anyone with the following medical conditions:
- Chronic disorders of the cardiovascular or pulmonary systems, including asthma
- Chronic metabolic diseases, such as diabetes
- Renal or hepatic dysfunction
- Immunosuppression, including suppression caused by medications or HIV
- Pregnancy during flu season