Health is the light and symptoms and disease are the
You must fully understand what health is and get your
Adding to your health is like adding water to a bucket
Knowing the Cause is of no use. Knowing the contributing
factors can be helpful
Health is the thing. And no matter how many ways you
can measure and quantify symptoms and disease, the only
way to be healthy is to add to your health.
So what adds health into your life? I have boiled it
down to 7 simple things.
1. Listening to your inner knowing - that gut feeling,
instinctual response type knowing everyone has - listen
to it and communicate with it.
2. Rest - and not just sleeping, actually resting, which
can be sleep.
3. Breathing Fresh Air - breathing in full deep breaths
of fresh air every day
4. Food and Water - everyone is different, make sure
whatever you choose to eat or drink is fresh and pure.
No one diet is right for every one.
5. Sunlight - get healthy amounts of it
6. Activity - both physical and mental activity. The
best form of activity is the one you will actually do.
And it doesn't have to be the same thing every day.
7. Consciousness - being conscious or aware as you are
doing all of the above and living your life
And the greatest part about all of this is that 1+1+1
= 9. It is not linear. Each thing you do and every time
you do it exponentially adds to the others, adds to
I go into detail about all 7 of these things in my
book The Creator's Manual for Your Body. I am actually
running a special right now. I am giving away dozens
of free gifts to anyone who purchases my book. Go to
www.TheCreatorsManual.com/free for the details.