Simple Tricks to Improve Your Memory
I recently discovered BuildYourMemory.com, a site loaded with straight-forward memory improvement systems that have been around in one form or another for centuries.
The basis for these tools is the use of mnemonics, memory aids that facilitate the quick and easy assimilation of all kinds of information, rather than conventional means (rote learning and repetition), by taking advantage of how the human mind absorbs information.
The premise of the site: Most people have good memories, but don't know how to use them properly. As you delve into the site, you'll learn how to master a foreign language, compile a "mental database" and remember names and faces? and your dreams.
Other healthy lifestyle choices you can make to sharpen your memory skills:
- Use your mind every day – Whether for art, figuring out puzzles, solving problems, etc.
- Eat fruits and vegetables high in folic acid.
- Re-balance your intake of omega-3 and omega-6 fats by taking a high-quality fish oil daily.
- Add raw protein to your diet.
- Start an exercise program today – one you will actually do.
You can also get a great CD by Learning Strategies Corporation. It is designed to use hypnosis and paraliminal technology (speaking to both your right and left brain at the same time) to affect change at the unconscious level.
For more information go here