“If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” -- Jim Rohn
Only 3% of the US population have their own life plan written down on a piece of paper.
And the 3% that do have their goals and plans written down, earn more money than all the other 97% of the population combined.
So are you going to create your life plan and write it down? I know I do.
Jim Rohn is one of the first and still greatest philosophers to come out of the US. He has some great books. And he is probably attributed to helping more people become big and famous than anyone else. Other than maybe Napoleon Hill with his Think and Grow Rich book.