So I wrote last week about doing your goals. Did you do them yet?
If so, congratulations, go and re-read your goals for this weeks action step.
If you did not, lets get started now.
Here is the basic Outline.
- Write down what you want
- Put time frames on all your goals
- Reword any wants necessary so they are all stated in the positive
- Make sure you have at least 1 lifetime goal, a few 10 year goals, and some 1 year goals.
- Go back and ask yourself, “Why?” – why do you want the things you listed.
- Create action steps for each goal
- Wherever there is resistance or struggle in moving towards the goal, there are belief systems or unconscious blocks to allowing the goals to manifest in your life – remove them or change them
I will have you do one each week. Then in 7 weeks, your goals should be pretty good.
The first one, is just simply write down everything you want.
Go ahead and do that now. Don’t worry about what time frame it is, if it is worded correctly or not, if you think you can actually get it or not, just write down what you want.
Put it somewhere or save it on your computer some where you will know where it is next week. When you do this, congratulate yourself. You just became in the top 5% of people in the world. Because 97% of the most successful people in the world all write down goals. Only 5% of the people who are unsuccessful people write down their goals.