Say everything from Love
One of the insights I had on my Egypt trip was that often I say things from my ego mind. From my judgments and evaluations about what should and shouldn’t be. From a place of fear and not love. I even make jokes from this place to entertain my ego mind at the expense of others.
So what I realized is that before I say anything I am going to be connected to my inner knowing, my heart, and as I am being loving, speak the words that come to me and share only those words.
Let me explain this a bit more.
When you are angry, upset, or whatever, you are not feeling loving.
And communication is only 7% of the words you use. The other 93% is your body language and the tone you use to say those words.
So when you are talking or saying something out of anger, even if the words are nice, it will not come across as such.
So to be loving, or feel love, as you are talking or sharing with someone, will greatly impact their experience of what you are saying.
I just simply remember a time when I was feeling loving, and go back to that state of feeling in my body, then I speak to people.
It also makes life a lot more fun because you are feeling that feeling of love much more often.